X Factor reject Kitty Brucknell opens up on her body image

Week after week on The X Factor, Kitty Brucknell showed off her figure in a variety of skimpy outfits.
But despite her apparent body confidence, the 26-year-old insisted she is unhappy with her figure and has already undergone liposuction.
Peeling off for a photoshoot with the new issue of Heat magazine, the Cheltenham-native revealed she's struggled with her body image since she was 16.
X Factor finalist Kitty Brucknell peels off for a revealing photoshoot with Heat magazine

 She said: 'When I was 16, I got really stressed over my GCSEs. I got really skinny. But I took it to extremes. I was eating, like, one yoghurt a day.



'But I looked f**king amazing. That was the problem – I didn’t think that I was anorexic. The problem is, it’s not natural to be a size zero. I love food - I couldn’t do without it - so I started eating properly again.'
Former Britney Spears impersonator Brucknell starting having Botox two years ago soon after undergoing liposuction.


She explained: 'I first had it back in 2009, after I’d had lipo, and it was just the best idea ever. I’m really pleased. I was really worried that I would end up with frown lines, like my mum. I think Botox is a good thing.

'I had lipo when I was 24. I always wanted it, ever since I was, like, 16 or 17, because I hated my body.'
But despite her lipo and Botox, it appears Brucknell still isn't happy with her figure, declaring: 'I hate what I see when I look in the mirror. I want to look thinner and I don’t want my cellulite.'
Despite being voted off the show on November 13 following a sing-off with Misha Bryan, the blonde knew she was unlikely to win.
She said: 'I’m relieved. And a bit gutted. But I think in the grander scheme of things it’s OK.
'I came into the competition the most- hated contestant ever, and I don’t think I’ve left that way. It was inevitable that I would go in the sing-off, because Misha’s a better singer and more marketable.
'I’m just such a f**king weird person. I’m too weird for The X Factor.'
Brucknell revealed she and Bryan barely spoke during the X Factor show because they were too 'ambitious' and 'determined'.
The full interview with Brucknell is in the new issue of Heat magazine, on sale now

Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS