Kim Kardashian FINALLY admits to a style mishap (but at least she's lost six pounds)

Her style points have plummeted since she gave Kanye West reign over her designer wardrobe.
But it wasn't until Kim Kardashian saw photos of herself in a garish yellow jacket on Monday that she finally conceded she had won a place on the worst dressed list.
Taking to her blog in an entry entitled Fashion Faux Pas, the star wrote: 'You definitely need to be taller and thinner to pull this jacket style off!'


The 31-year-old reality star insisted she had the best of intentions when she stepped out in the unsightly frock, paired with a leather mini-skirt and black cut-out stilettos.
Still, she was compelled to admit, 'the mirror was lying to me this day!'
Kim candidly addressed the issue: 'Ok, ok, I am putting myself on the worst dress list for this outfit!
'I wanted a little color while I’m living in Miami, so my intentions were good, but the cut isn’t for me!

'You definitely need to be taller and thinner to pull this jacket style off!'
The curvy star managed to take the style misstep in stride, and insisted everyone should expect to miss the mark at some point or another.
'Fashion is all about experimenting to try and find your style and you have some hits and misses along the way,' she wrote.
'The mirror was lying to me this day! Where were my sisters or my boyfriend when I needed a good opinion?! LOL'
Her self-confidence seemed to have soared overnight, however.


A post on Tuesday accompanying photos of Kim with boyfriend Kanye showed her in a revealling cut-out top that left little to the imagination.
Amid reports the star has gained 28lbs since she began dating West earlier this year, she explained her style inspiration.
'I’ve lost about 6 lbs so I wanted to wear something very Miami and fun, sexy and tight out to dinner with my boyfriend! But not a typical short tight dress,' she explained.
Kim added her choice of wardrobe this time was right on the money - even though she failed to notice her skirt photographed sheer.




Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS