Imogen Thomas shows she's well and truly back as she poses in first raunchy photo shoot since giving birth

 She may have risen to fame as a contestant on one of the early Big Brother shows but Imogen Thomas has since been known for her glamour model work.
Although some fans may have thought she'd hang up her glamour shoes now that she's mother to baby daughter Ariana.
But the reality TV star has proved she's now well and truly back to her day job as she's returned in her first raunchy shoot since giving birth to the tot in February.



 Imogen, 30, has posed for some risque pictures for the latest issue of Nuts magazine.
And she's certainly not forgotten how to send pulses racing if the images are anything to go by.
In one picture she shows off her ample curves to full effect while spreading her legs as she poses on a bed.
Imogen smoulders for the cameras while wearing a pair of stockings and some high heels with a pretty lace bra adorning her chest.

Like a true pro she throws her hair to the side and her hand in the air to show off her incredible post baby body.
But while she appears to have fallen straight back into the role of a glamour model, Imogen admitted to the publication that it was strange after a few months off.
She told Nuts: 'I was a bit nervous at first but the shoot’s been amazing – one of my best, I think.'
And she admitted she's not going to be pushed into eating healthily if she doesn;t want to after she was papped munching on chips at the Wireless Festival last month.
Imogen added: 'I’m a real woman, and I love my food. I’ve always said food is beautiful. And I’m at a festival. What am I going to do? Eat a salad? No, I’ll eat my chips and be happy.'
Imogen gave birth to her first child Ariana in February - her daughter with boyfriend Adam Horsley.
And she's certainly been feeling and acting like her old self recently as she starts to post up more and more selfies and body shots on to her Twitter page now she's back to being body confident.
Imogen has shed an impressive two stone, dropping from a size 16 to a size 10 since giving birth.
And in spite of having a figure most new mothers can only dream of, the star admitted she is still keen to tone her tummy.
She recently said: 'There are definitely parts of my body I would like to change – I want to tone my stomach, it’s flat now but there is just that little bit extra I’d like to lose – just another four or five pounds.
'I thought I was never going to lose all the weight. It's been a struggle and I have days when I was so tired I cried.’
Read the full interview in Nuts Magazine - Out today (Tuesday 20th August).

Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS