Hugh Hefner needs a bit of Gemma Collins in his life!' TOWIE star says the only way she'll pose naked again is for Playboy... as she unveils nude PETA advert

Famous faces including Khloe Kardashian, Kelly Brook and Helen Flanagan have stripped off to raise awareness for anima charity PETA in hard-hitting adverts. And the latest such star is TOWIE's Gemma Collins, who has gone naked in a bit to discourage people from wearing fur. In the shot, Gemma is seen proudly displaying her curvy figure while laying on a pink satin sheet, wearing nothing but a pearl necklace alongside the caption: 'I'd rather go naked than wear fur'.



And while Gemma said she's more than proud of the finished advert, she insisted she won't be going nude for any more shoots - apart from one.

In an exclusive chat with MailOnline, Gemma said: 'I think this will be the last nude shoot I'll do, unless Playboy does a plus-size issue. Hugh Hefner needs to be aware of Gemma Collins from TOWIE.

'That's the only way I'd go naked again - for Playboy.'

Gemma added that while the decision to strip off was more than a little daunting, she is proud to have gone ahead with the shoot because she hopes it stuns people so much that they become more aware of the cruelty to animals.
She said: 'I was actually totally and utterly naked for the shot but I'm so pleased that I did it. Going naked was a big thing for me but if it shocks the world into action then I do think it was worth doing.'

Gemma also revealed to MailOnline that the treatment of animals has long been a cause close to her heart, but she was in the dark about just how horrendous some situations were.

She told MailOnline: 'Before I arrived for my shoot at PETA, I didn't realise the extent of the cruelty to animals in a lot of instances. I was shown these videos and I was shocked, saddened and reduced to tears because I couldn't believe how much we don't see behind the scenes.





Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS