Abbey Clancy goes knicker-less in sheer panel Union Flag dress at Fashion for the Brave

 She has not exactly been covering up on Strictly’s dancefloor but Abbey Clancy left even less to the imagination as she modelled a dress for Fashion for the Brave in London on Friday.
There was no doubt that Mrs Peter Crouch left her underwear at home as the sheer panels revealed the results of her hard grafting for the show.
The daring dress was designed specifically for the Fashion for The Brave event by her fellow Strictly Come Dancing contestant Julien MacDonald.



 The ultra-revealing creation has nothing on Abbey’s Strictly costumes, featuring sequinned front and back decorated with tiny Union Flags and see-through sides.
The glitzy dress turned heads and set photographers’ cameras a-flashing outside the event at London’s Dorchester hotel, expected to be attended by its patron  HRH Princess Beatrice.

 Abbey, 27, was even forced to hold on to the back of the dress as she moved in front of the lenses when it threatened to reveal a little bit more than she had planned.
The Liverpool-born model and her dance partner Aljaz Skorjanec are hot favourites to win this year's edition of the show after a string of dazzling performances.

 But it has not all been plain sailing for the pair who had to battle it out in the dance off that saw Countdown host Rachel Riley eliminated from the competition.
Abbey added: ‘I was upset more than anything. You think getting high scores from the judges would mean you're safe.
‘It just goes to show that you're not and to go up against Rachel who has been my best friend on the programme was just horrendous. I hated it, it was really horrible.
‘I couldn't help feeling a bit low the next day and I was wondering what I had done wrong.'



  She added: ‘I was just gutted at the thought of it all being over because I'm not ready for it to end yet. I'm having the best time of my life.
‘I've never done any dance training but Aljaz is just the most amazing teacher so I'm very lucky.’
The Fashion for the Brave event is held to honour and support British Troops.
An auction will also be held at the glamorous event to raise money for the charities.
This year Fashion for The Brave Gala is supporting the Household Cavalry Foundation and Soldiering On.






Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS