Stunning Claire Danes poses topless for sexy new shoot as she reveals she gets a 'euphoric high' playing Carrie Mathison on Homeland

She is currently best-loved by audiences for her portrayal of the intense CIA officer Carrie Mathison on the hit series Homeland.
And Claire Danes has revealed in a sexy new shoot with Interview magazine that she feels a 'euphoria' when playing the character on-screen.
'It was exhausting but also exhilarating,' the 34-year-old reveals about playing the bi-polar character's wildest moments.


However, Claire admitted that it was hard coming back to the show following the birth of her son Cyrus.
'I had just come out of my mommy cocoon and my cushy, mushy love planet. So entering that mania at that point was not as enjoyable.'
Controversially in the interview, Claire recalls how she struggled to be 'sexy' when posing for the same magazine at just 15-years-old.

'At one point, [Spike Jonze, the photographer] said, "Be sexy." So I gave him my 15-year-old idea of what that was,' she said.
'He was like, "Um ... No." I didn't know how to give that—I hadn't had it yet, so I didn't know what it was.'
Claire - who married actor Hugh Dancy in 2009 - also spoke about how the pair help each other with learning their lines.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS