Aamir Khan: 'My 'Dangal' daughters have become better at wrestling than me!'

Aamir Khan, who will be next seen playing a former wrestler-turned-coach in upcoming film Dangal, recently revealed that the two actresses finalized to play his daughters on the screen, are also undergoing training in wrestling.


Not only this, Aamir also added that the two young actresses Fatima Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra have become better at wrestling than him! When asked about how the wrestling training has been going, Aamir said, "The two actresses are also training in wrestling and I must say that they have got better than me at the sport as they are continuously training and I have been traveling to China and other places, which has interrupted my training schedule." The Perfectionist added with a chuckle, "I am going to tell my coach to give me a few private lessons so that I can catch up with them."


Dangal is based on the life of a wrestler named Mahavir Phogat, who trained his daughters in professional wrestling.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS