Geordie Shore's Holly Hagan makes the most of her sensational bikini body as she slips into skimpy hot pink two piece on sun-soaked holiday

 She's used to causing waves on social media with her never-ending revealing selfies.
But Holly Hagan proved she can make a splash anywhere as she hit the pool while relaxing on a sunshine break.
The Geordie Shore beauty, 22, headed to Cape Verde to get away from the drama of the latest series of her MTV reality show.

 Soon needing to cool down, Holly headed into the water and splashed around as she lapped up the rays.
She also ensured she wasn't at risk of a wardrobe malfunction by re-tying her bikini bottoms at the side to ensure they were secured.

 Although she proudly showed off her body - after dropping from a size 16 to a size 8 after overhauling her health and fitness regime - the beauty recently admitted that she was considering a breast reduction.
Revealing she was inspired by Katie Price's more demure new look, Holly revealed that she thought her sizeable implants no longer suited her shape.
She told MailOnline: 'Since I've lost weight, I now feel as though my boobs are slightly out of proportion to my body.

'I love them in a bikini but in clothes, I tend to find myself covering them up a lot more so that I don't attract the wrong kind of attention.
'If I do get any unwanted attention because of them it makes me really embarrassed. When I'm on nightclub appearances on my own, that's when I feel most uncomfortable because some people get a little too carried away and I feel like they're staring at my huge boobs.'
'I think Katie looks just as beautiful and womanly now with smaller boobs as she did with larger ones.
'Whether people like her or not, she's an icon, trendsetter and feminist and I really admire her in almost everything she does.'







Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS