TOWIE's Ferne McCann is a tangerine dream in neon bright bikini as she suns herself on the beach in Cannes

She's been enjoying an extended holiday since the latest series of TOWIE wrapped. And TOWIE loudmouth Ferne McCann was spotted putting on a glamorous display in a bright orange bikini as she sunned herself on the beach in Cannes, France. The 24-year-old reality star showed off her curves in her neon-hued two-piece, which served to enhance her bronzed skin.
The brunette tied her locks up in a high ponytail and opted for a full face of make-up to splash around in the shallows, including a slick of pillar box red lipstick.
She set off her bikini with two layered silver necklaces, several statement rings and gold earrings
Ferne appeared totally relaxed as she sunned herself, perhaps hoping to catch a glimpse of some of the A-listers mingling around in the wake of the Cannes Film Festival.
The feisty star was in Cannes for a meeting with a top producer and is reportedly thrilled about landing her very first film role.
The wannabe actress certainly has the confidence for it, but while she pays no attention to jibes from her fellow co-stars like Jake Hall, Ferne admits it's harder to deal with insults from strangers.

'I've always been unhappy with my nose,' she told MailOnline. 'In the past, I have considered surgery - I think most women have.
'Since I've been in the public eye, people have made such horrific comments about my looks. I don't know why they do it.
'Some of the nasty things they've said has brought me to tears. It's really horrible and I think people need to be aware that it's not okay. I am thick skinned but trolling isn't something you ever get used to.'

















Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS