Miranda Kerr Flaunts Hot Post-Baby Bod on The Runway

 Miranda Kerr made a splash on the David Jones catwalk when she showed off her extraordinary post-baby body at the retailer's Spring Summer launch last night. 

Kerr, 28, drew gasps and applauses from the 400 guests when she appeared in a daring navy and white one-piece, complete with plunging neckline and daring side cut outs by JETS. 

The bombshell admitted she was a tad uneasy stepping out in front of so many in the barely there "very Bond-like" bathing suit. 

"I am a little nervous about getting back on the runway after just having a baby seven months ago in a swimsuit," she said. 

"But you know, I have been doing my squats and I started Pilates as well as my usual yoga routine."








Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS