The Twilight Actress Kristen Stewart -Romancing the King SRK

Kristen Stewart says she wants to work with Shah Rukh in a Bollywood movie.
Hollywood's fascination with Bollywood stars continues .The latest to join the list is Twilight actress Kristen Stewart,who is a huge fan of Shah Rukh Khan. She calls him an "epitome of romance " and says she would love to works with him.
"Well , I am a big fan of Shah Rukh Khan who is an epitome of romance is Bollwood," Stewart said.

She said if given a chance ,he would be the one with whom she would love to di the second part of her movie The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.
"And not just Hollywood but I would love to work with him in Bollywood movies too and for that I am also looking forward to learning Hindi," said the 21 year old actress who rose to fame with her role as Bella Swan in Twilight.
 
"I have also seen the promos of his latest movie RA.One which are very impressive and I just loved his look in the movie , I 'll definitely watch the movie also . He is truly an inspiration to me,"she added.
The Twilight actress has been dating co-star Pattinson ever since they started working together and have happily endured media spotlight.However marriage is not on the cards any time soon. "I really have no clue about how to manage ; so much of my life is easily googled. As far as marriage is concered I think we are both too young to think on those grounds," she said.



Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS