Sofia Vergara, 41, shows off her perfect figure in a seductive shoot for Women's Health



 Sofia Vergara is known for her incredible physique.
So it's no wonder the 41-year-old star was chosen for the May cover of Women’s Health.
The Modern Family actress showed off her legs in the photo shoot, wearing a bikini bottom with a blue tank top for the cover and another bikini bottom with a gold top for a seductive inside shot.
The Colombian bombshell flashed a glowing Crest ad smile, her face framed by a luscious mane of hair, which was beach blown and sunkissed.
Sofia told the magazine she knows she's sexy: ‘I'll tell you something. I've always been known for my boobs, but it pisses me off, because I do also have a great ass!’
That’s something her fiancé, businessman Nick Loeb, probably very much appreciates.



Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS