She's a smooth operator! Emma Willis shows off her endless legs as she stars in new TV advert for Venus

 Emma, 39, stars in new TV campaign for razor brand
Dons elegant dresses and tiny shorts to showcase her smooth legs
Was chosen by brand who see her as a 'great example of a modern woman'
TV presenter, radio host, mother and model... is there anything that Emma Willis can't do?
The Big Brother presenter has now been unveiled as the star of Venus' new TV campaign, to help inspire women everywhere to use 'and' versus 'or' in order to celebrate the many different qualities that make them all uniquely different and extraordinary.
The Gillette brand chose the 39-year-old to front their 'Use Your And' campaign because they say she is a 'great example of a modern woman who has unleashed her potential'.

 Speaking about her new role, which sees her showcasing her super smooth legs in the new advert, Emma said: 'I’m not just saying this but I’ve always used Venus so when they asked me to front a campaign for them I said yes straight away.
'It really was a no brainer for me because it’s a brand that I genuinely like and use. I had loads of fun shooting all the different scenes for the ad and I loved choosing the looks to show the #USEYOURAND story - it’s not about “are you this or this”, it’s about “I’m this AND this”.

 'Yes I’m a TV presenter and a mum and a wife and all those things, but as much as I love a duvet day with my family, I also like rockclimbing and getting dressed up for a glamorous evening now and then.
'They are all very different things and it goes to show you can’t pigeon hole a person into one category! Be proud to be unique!'.
The advert's director added: 'I really connect with the Venus #UseYourAnd campaign, which helped inspire my creative vision for the TV ad shoot.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS