'I need a man who is strong but supportive,' says single and sultry Ashley Greene

She may have only just split from her boyfriend of 10 months, singer-songwriter Reeve Carney, but Ashley Greene already knows what she is looking for in her next relationship.
The beautiful brunette, who is best known for playing vampire Alice Cullen in the film adaptations of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novels, said: 'You need someone who is going to help you make that better version of yourself.'
'I need someone who is strong but supportive and who loves me - someone who isn't afraid to call me on my sh*t.'


The 25-year-old, whose final installment of the blockbusting Twilight Saga movies, Breaking Dawn Part 2, opens on November 15th, posed in a series of sultry photos for the latest issue of Manhattan.
Greene, told the magazine she is embracing single life, especially now that she is living in New York.
'I like the energy - it's so contagious and I feel like you just have to be productive here,' she gushed. 'It's very artistic and inspiring.'

And Ashley, who can next be seen alongside Alan Rickman in CBGB, a film about the famous New York City punk-rock nightclub, revealed that she would love a career like her idol, Cate Blanchett.
She said: 'I love Cate Blanchett. She's extremely classy and has this knack for taking on roles and being very, very strong, but also embedding vulnerability.
'She has this relatable quality. I like the path she chose.'

Greene, whose character Alice is a clairvoyant, also told Manhattan that she sensed Twilight would be huge long before the first film came out.
'Two days before I left to start filming, me and one of my best friends, Katie, were sitting at our place,'  she reminisced.
'She gave me a card and I started crying because I thought, this is going to change the rest of my life.'
And although it has been four years since the first Twilight movie was released, the fans passion for the vampire folklore has still not dwindled according to Greene.
'I was in Sweden touring with Rob [Pattinson] last year, and we literally had to be ushered out the back because fans got so excited it became a safety hazard,' she said.
'They were pushing on barriers and literally they grabbed us and yanked us. It was a little frightening.'
The issue of Manhattan is on newsstands now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

CLOSE ADS


CLOSE ADS